Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sigh

I guess I learned a lesson about making a life plan.

When you make one, you should only depend upon yourself.

So, here goes with my new plan.

I graduate school in April 2009. Get a job in either Charleston, Atlanta, or even perhaps Virginia or Maryland.

Hopefully meet someone within a year so 2010, get married two years after that, 2012, and if we agree on a baby, then by 2014 hopefully, we would be blessed. You know what? If I didn't meet anyone, such is life, and I would make friends and do things and fill my time. No point in moping about something you can't do anything about. I still haven't decided definitively if I want another child. So, I put it in my plan right now, and we'll see what happens...I guess better to plan on it, than to not and have it put your plans into a tizzy.

I'm sad today.

I have made a few mistakes lately. I knew I shouldn't have left anything in Florida, and I was proven right. Such is life.

You know what they say, if it is to be, it is up to me. And, it most certainly is.

In retrospect, I am glad that there is something going on gynecological and not obstetrical.

I can't remember the last time I felt so alone. Sometimes I feel so foolish, I'm sitting here writing this with tears streaming down my face.

I'm going to go get ready to leave I guess. I'm going into Toronto today to see Casa Loma. Tomorrow, I have a therapist appointment, and I"m meeting someone for coffee.
Saturday I work.
Sunday I work.
Monday I have nothing planned.
Tuesday, I have an exam.
And that takes us to Wednesday again already...time flies weather you're having fun or not.

3 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Sometimes life just sucks and theres not much that can be done! Feel free to come back and visit. Also my REAL blog is back up, it has lots of pictures and stuff. http://momthatsnuts.blogspot.com/ feel free to stop by there too! Thanks again for your kind comments. I work in hospice, I think i just have "piled up death" syndrom this week!! Take care!

Mom

Burfica said...

Your right, we are responsible for our own happiness.

We need to be in control of our lives and happiness, and choose to share it with others. Weather that mean friends, or loves, or whatever. It's our gift to give, not someone else to take. hehehehe

Okay end of lecture. I'll talk to you later I'm sure.

Canadian flake said...

Well I have to agree with fica...you can't look to ANY person to make you happy. Of course if anyone knows that is easier said than done it is me!!! Sorry I haven't been back to blog sooner...I was sick for over a week and hardly even LOOKED at the comp...I didn't even badge..that is when you KNOW I am sick..lol. Anyway, as you said on my blog..love ya lots and lots honey, even when we don't talk every day (although we might more if ya turned on your msn once in awhile..lmaooooooooo)
kisses and hugs sent to you....